Pharmaceutical and Toxic Tort Injury Litigation
The attorneys at Dughi, Hewit & Domalewski represent pharmaceutical companies, property owners, product manufacturers and commercial service providers litigating in state and federal courts for bodily injury and death, consumer fraud, and mass toxic torts.
The pharmaceutical, product liability, and tort toxic litigation team at Dughi, Hewit & Domalewski believe that product liability lawsuits are not simply a cost of doing business. The firm works closely with our clients to identify and rectify potential liabilities, minimizing the likelihood of legal action. However, when lawsuits do arise, we respond aggressively and effectively, tapping into our experience, knowledge, resources and proven methodology to achieve positive results.
Our established practice areas include the following:
- Environmental and toxic tort defense
- Insurance coverage/bad faith issues
- Selected, significant plaintiff claims
- Mass tort and multi-jurisdiction tort defense
- Pharmaceutical defense
- Product liability defense
- Professional liability and errors and omissions defense